NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Steve Burch, of Collage Architects, has submitted the following applications to allow a new six-story mixed-use building with 190 dwelling units at 2913 26th Ave S, in the C3S, Community Shopping Center district and PO, Pedestrian Oriented Overlay district:
- Conditional use permit to increase the maximum allowed height.
- Variance to increase the maximum allowed floor area ratio.
- Variance to reduce the minimum loading requirement.
- Variance to reduce the minimum dwelling unit size for one-bedroom units.
- Variance to Pedestrian Oriented Overlay District standards.
- Site plan review.
- Preliminary and final plat.
- Vacation of portions of utility and access easements (Vac-1719).
The City Planning Commission will meet on Monday, May 13, 2019, at 4:30 p.m., in Room 317 City Hall, 350 S. 5th St., Minneapolis, MN. Interested parties are invited to attend and be heard. Planning Department staff will issue a recommendation to the Planning Commission. After hearing from the public, the Planning Commission will make a determination based on required legal findings of fact. Please visit www.minneapolismn.gov/meetings/planning for the agenda with staff reports (web page will be updated by the end of the day Wednesday prior to the meeting date).
If you have questions about the project, please contact the City staff person listed below. If you would like to submit comments, you can make them verbally at the meeting or submit them in writing to:
Lindsey Wallace, City Planner – 250 South 4th Street Room 300, Minneapolis, MN 55415
Phone (612) 673-2653 Fax (612) 673-2526 E-mail: Lindsey.Wallace@minneapolismn.gov
The full public hearing notice can be found here.