Purpose: Lydia Major of LHB Corp, on behalf of Beth Pfeifer, has filed the following land use applications for the property located at 4721 & 4737 Minnehaha Ave:
- Rezoning the property at 4721 Minnehaha Ave from R2B to OR2.
- Rezoning the property at 4737 Minnehaha Ave from C1 to OR2.
- Variance to reduce the minimum front yard requirement along Minnehaha Ave.
- Variance to reduce minimum interior side yard along the north property line.
- Variance to reduce the rear yard requirement to allow patios that exceed the maximum size in a required yard.
- Variance to the south corner side yard along Nawadaha Blvd to allow retaining wall that does not retain natural grade.
- Site plan review for a new four-story residential building with 26 dwelling units.
for additional information, the full public hearing notice can be found here.
Date: Monday, October 7th, 2019
Location: City Hall Room 317 – 350 S. 5th St., Minneapolis, MN
If you have questions about the project, please contact the City staff person listed below. If you would like to submit comments, you may make them verbally at the meeting or submit them in writing to:
Peter Crandall, Senior City Planner