Now Accepting Applications for Business Support Network Grants
Business Support Network (BSN) grants are intended to help local businesses succeed through connecting with and building community. Eligible businesses within the Greater Longfellow boundaries may apply for up to $3,000 in grant funds.
Eligible Projects for Grant Funding
- Logo and branding
- Website development
- Promotional materials and mailing expenses
- Business improvements that will serve the community
- Bike racks
Ineligible Project Expenses
- Salary or other payroll expenses for business staff members
- Food and beverage expenses
- Entertainer and other entertainment expenses
- Advertising placement costs
Full BSN program guidelines can be found here.
Interested? Complete our short questionnaire and LCC staff will contact you to begin the application process.
If you have questions about the program, please contact:
LCC Program Manager
612-722-4529 ext. 13