The event is sponsored by the The Longfellow Community Council (LCC) and its Environment & River Gorge Committee. Ice cream is provided by the East Lake Dairy Queen. Expect to see lots of friends and neighbors celebrating the Mississippi River and enjoying the national park in our neighborhood!
For further information contact Ashleigh at LCC at 612-722-4529 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 Corn Feed Resource Fair Registration Open: Monday, June 25 – Aug 7
To Register: Online: • Visit www.minneapolisparks.org • Click the circle to the left of “Activities” and type “Resource Fair” in the search bar
• Choose a 4ft. space or an 8ft. space (Note: People/Organizations will need to set up a profile, and pay online)
In Real Life: • Visit the Longfellow Park Building or call 612.370.4957
• Park staff will help you sign up
• Pay in with credit card/cash/check
Fee: 8ft space = $20 4ft space = $10
• Table & chairs provided by Longfellow Park
• Set-up space will be available starting at 5pm on the day of the event
• Before the event you will receive an email with additional details regarding set-up
Annual Corn Feed will take place Thursday, August 9.
5:30-8pm • Longfellow Park
3435 36th Ave S.
NOTE: The sale of goods is prohibited at the Longfellow Corn Roast Resource Fair. You may advertise, offer giveaways, provide free samples or have demonstrations at your table. Only prepackaged and sealed food items can be given away at the event.
For questions, email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org