Purpose: Troy Rheaume of RHL, Inc. has applied for the following land use applications for new signage for McDonald’s located at 31110 Lake St E and 2925 31st Ave S:
- Conditional use permit to allow dynamic signs.
- Variance of the dynamic sign standards.
- Variance to allow more than one freestanding sign on a zoning lot.
- Variance of sign type.
Date: Monday, April 15th, 2019
Location: City Hall Room 317 – 350 South 5th St. Minneapolis, MN
For additional information including how to submit comments, the full public hearing notice can be found here.
Purpose: Scott Nelson of DJR Architecture, has applied for the following land use application to allow for a new multi-family residential building at 4757 Hiawatha Ave:
- Conditional use permit to increase the maximum height of the proposed building.
- Variance of the PO Pedestrian Oriented Overlay District standards.
- Site plan review.
Date: December 3rd, 2018
Time: 4:30 p.m.
Location: City Hall, Room 317 – 350 S. 5th St., Minneapolis, MN
If you have questions about this project, please contact the City staff person listed below. If you would like to submit comments, you can make them verbally at they meeting or submit them in writing to:
Shanna Sether, Principal City Planner
Address: 250 South 4th Street Room 300, Minneapolis, MN 55415
Phone: (612) 673-2526
For additional information, the full public hearing notice can be found here.