Information regarding business services from the City of Minneapolis and local community organizations that provide small business assistance.
- City of Minneapolis Business Services – Resources for small and large business owners in the City of Minneapolis.
- Seward Civic & Commerce Association – Business association for the Seward Neighborhood, providing small business support.
- Redesign Inc. – Commercial and residential real estate development services to the community, along with assistance to local businesses and support for SCCA and SNG
- City of Minneapolis Business Assistance – Resources and step-by-step help for people who want to start, maintain or expand a business in the city.
- Lake Street Council – A nonprofit organization providing support, engagement, and advocacy for Lake Street businesses to ensure the vitality and prosperity of the corridor.
- Hennepin County Elevate Program – Elevate Business HC offers Hennepin County businesses no-cost business support designed to help businesses at any stage grow and thrive.
- Minnesota Secretary of State Office – Resources and requirements for new businesses in the state of Minnesota
BUSINESS GRANTS & FUNDING
- Business Security Matching Grant Program – Grant Program intended to increase safety and reduce crime for businesses in Greater Longfellow.
- Business Technical Assistance Program (B-Tap) – Consulting support to small- and medium-sized businesses.
- City of Minneapolis Loans for Small Business – Programs and initiatives including cost shares, loans, and more.
- Façade Improvement Program – Program with Redesign and Lake Street Council with matching grants of up to $5,000 per storefront are available on a competitive basis.
- Minnesota DEED Small Business Hub – Information and programs for small businesses including loans and payment plans, investment programs and more.