Resources for Residents
Information regarding general city services, government and neighborhood resources.
Information on home ownership programs, home improvement loans and organizations that provide assistance with housing issues.
- Center for Energy and Environment (CEE) Home Loan Programs – Low interest home loan programs.
- City of Minneapolis Resident Resources – Resource directory for home improvement, homeownership, and mortgage financing programs.
- Housing Issues Resource List – Resource directory of local organizations that offer various home improvement and repair programs.
- Minnesota Housing Agency – Agency that works with local lenders to ensure all Minnesotans have access to safe and affordable housing.
Information on tenant rights, affordable housing programs and renter resources offered by the City of Minneapolis.
- City of Minneapolis Renter Resources
- Housing Link – Nonprofit organization providing affordable rental housing information.
- HOME Line – A nonprofit Minnesota tenant advocacy organization.
- Inquilinxs Unidxs por Justicia – A Nonprofit advocating on behalf of Renters in Minneapolis.
- Minneapolis Public Housing Authority (MPHA) – Administers public housing for eligible individuals and families in Minneapolis.
- Minnesota Attorney General – Landlord and tenants: Rights and responsibilities.
Volunteer Shoveling Network
Ask for help or sign up
Information on transitional housing and support services offered by local organizations.
- Transitional Housing – Resource directory and hotline providing support for individuals and families in recovery.
- Hope Street Shelter – Housing and support for youth and young adults experiencing homelessness.
Information regarding business services from the City of Minneapolis and local community organizations that provide small business assistance.
Information on COVID-19 news, questions and vaccination and testing locations.
City and Government Contact Information
City of Minneapolis
Information on City of Minneapolis Staff and Council Members www.minneapolismn.gov
Mayor, Jacob Frey
Room 331, City Hall
350 S. 5th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55415
(612) 673-2100 | www.minneapolismn.gov/mayor
Information on Park Board Commissioners for the Greater Longfellow Area. www.minneapolisparks.org
Information on County Commissioners and Hennepin County Facilities. http://co.hennepin.mn.us
Hennepin County Libraries: www.hclib.org
East Lake Library
2727 E. Lake St. Minneapolis, MN 55406
Information on State Representatives. www.state.mn.us
District 63 State Senator, Patricia Torres Ray
95 University Avenue W. Minnesota Senate Bldg., Room 2225 St. Paul, MN 55155 651-296-4274 Use Mail Form
- Economic Support
- Health Care
- Hennepin County Emergency Assistance
- Hennepin County Human Services
- Hennepin County Green Disposal Guide
- Election Information