Longfellow Event Calendar & Board Meetings
- This event has passed.
LCC Board Elections and General Membership Meeting
May 14, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Calling all Greater Longfellow residents, property owners and businesses! Our membership meeting and board member election is 12 to 1:30 pm on Saturday, May 14 at Squirrel Haus Arts, 3450 Snelling Ave. We would love to see you there! You can join us in-person or via Zoom. Voting will begin at the meeting and continue through the week for those unable to attend.
Lake Street Council will provide information about revitalization efforts, rebuilding, and other developments along Lake Street! LCC Staff and Board Members will report on community initiatives! Hear from Board candidates and place your votes! Snacks provided! Win door prizes (even if you join us online)!
Can’t make it? You can still vote! Voting will be available in-person through May 22 at the following locations:
- Monday, May 16 from 12 to 4:30pm at East Lake Library
- Tuesday, May 17 from 10am to 6pm at 3101 Minnehaha Ave (LCC Office)
- Wednesday, May 18 from 9am to 5pm at 3101 Minnehaha Ave (LCC Office)
- Thursday, May 19 from 11am to 8pm at 3101 Minnehaha Ave (LCC Office)
- Friday, May 20 from 3:30 to 6:30pm at Hiawatha School Park