Longfellow Community Council distributes multiple community grants a year. The Grant Review Panel is a group of community members who review grant applications, work with applicants and give initial approval to grant applications before they are presented to the Board of Directors.Be on the panel!
About the Grant Review Panel & How to Apply
- Applicants must be 18 or older
- Applicants must live, work, or own a business/property within the Greater Longfellow community
- Panelists term will be one calendar year running January to December
- Panelists will receive a stipend of $200 for a year of participation at the end of their term
- Panelists will receive an onboarding training with the Executive Director and the Board Chair or Treasurer to learn the criteria for reviewing applications and the process they will follow
- Panelists will review applications monthly (noting some months may have no applications and other many have several)